- Import HIP Office Lite orders including client and agent information
- New team inspection server with lots of improvements
- New synchronize button on team inspections to force a sync (useful in low signal areas)
- New external photo add module for single and multiple photo import. The new module has much smoother scrolling and easier navigation.
- The 10 photo limit on importing has been removed. Technically the module allows unlimited importing, but we recommend 30-40. It'll depend on the amount of memory on the device how many will smoothly import.
- Video recording module has been completely rewritten for better quality. You can now adjust brightness and contrast while filming.
- HIP Camera quality has been improved, including tap to focus and zoom.
- Caption autorotation issue has been fixed
- Photo/Narrative Counts are now updating instantly.
- Photo thumbnails now include annotations.
- On a global search, the edit/save works correctly (bug fix)
- The issue with using the left arrow when on the image gallery screen has been fixed.
- The batch import of photos has been changed to a new image chooser to reduce memory issues.
- Big improvements in Team Inspections in stability and a new sync progress bar in the top right that tells you if you're 100% in sync with the others on your team or not. This is really helpful if someone on the team ends up offline for a bit as you can see if everything has updated yet or not. There's also been a lot of improvements in the stability on the server and app side of team inspections in general.
- HIP Mobile's Photo Slideshow is now ~90% more memory efficient, which makes things a lot smoother for those that take a lot of photos. The app now only loads 3 photos at a time instead of loading all photos into the app using up a lot more memory.
- Pinch Zoom added into summary slideshow.
- With new installs, ALL default templates will automatically install into the app to make it easier for new inspectors to use.
- Ghosting text overlap that occurs occasionally when rotating the device quickly has been fixed.
- Multiple HIP Camera quality and speed improvements
- Updated the platform SDK to work with upcoming iOS versions. This came with a lot of speed improvements as well.
- Fixed Done button missing when using voice to text at times.
- Link to sign up for an account added to the Sync tab when no account is logged in.