This article covers how to backup your current Whisper Reporter data and submit it to Home Inspector Pro for conversion. This assumes you have access to your current Whisper Reporter installation.
For the migration of the data, we will want to get a backup of your current Whisper Reporter data. Your current Whisper Reporter data will not be effected by the conversion process and will continue working during the course of your conversion.
Backing Up Your Whisper Reporter Data
- Launch the Whisper Reporter program.
- Go to the File menu > Data Manager.
- Select Backup reports or other data to a backup file. Click Next.
- Select All data (entire database). Click Next.
- The location to save the backup will automatically be populated. If you would like to save the file to a different location, click Browse, then choose another location.
- You will be prompted to confirm the chosen options. Click Backup to begin the backup process.
- Your backup will begin with a progress bar across the bottom of the window.
- Once the backup completes, click OK on the confirmation window.
- Click Close in the lower-right corner.
Once you have exported all the backup for conversion, compose a new email to email@example.com.. Attach saved backup to your email, then send.
We will confirm the receipt of your data. Once your conversion has been completed, an agent will contact you with your converted data and instructions on how to load your converted templates.