This article covers how to export your current Spectora templates and submit those files for conversion to Home Inspector Pro. You will need to export each of the Spectora templates individually.
For the migration of the templates, you will need to log in to the Spectora system. Your current Spectora data will not be effected by the conversion process and will continue working during the conversion process.
Exporting Your Spectora Templates
- Go to the Spectora system, and log in using your user name and password.
- In the upper-right corner, click on your account icon.
- Click on Template Editor from the drop-down menu.
- Click on My Templates at the top of the screen.
- Select the template for conversion from the list of templates.
- Click on the 3 dots icon (⋮) in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Export to spreadsheet from the list of options.
- Click Export Plain Text.
- You will be shown a progress bar as the export is generated.
- Click Download File.
- If prompted to save the file to a location, choose a folder to save the template file to, then click Save. Depending on your browser settings, the files may save automatically to your Downloads folder.
If you have more than one template to submit for conversion, repeat steps 3-11 for each additional template.
Once you have exported all the files for conversion, compose a new email to email@example.com.. Attach each of the exported templates to your email, then send.
We will confirm the receipt of your data. Once your conversion has been completed, an agent will contact you with your converted data and instructions on how to load your converted templates.