Follow these steps to sync a template to HIP Mobile
- Make sure you have installed both the PC and Mobile Applications and have signed into both
- Review the Templates on PC (Open Template) and choose the one you would like to upload (Default Template is recommended for beginners).
- Click on Mobile Sync in the top right corner of the HIP PC application.
- Choose Upload Template on the left side of the Mobile Sync screen.
- From the list, select the template (.tpz file) you want to sync to HIP Mobile and then click Open.
- Once the upload reaches 100% go to the HIP Mobile App on your Phone or Tablet.
- On the Sync tab press the Refresh button & select your uploaded Template in the dropdown box.
- When the correct Template shows in the dropdown box, press Download (If updating a Template you will choose to overwrite when prompted).
- Once the download is complete you can use the downloaded template to create a new inspection on the Manage tab.
You can also watch a video tutorial on this process here.