Home Inspector Pro 6 has been released and is ready for you to download!
Before you perform your upgrade, you will want to follow these IMPORTANT steps to save our support team's sanity:
1. Log in to https://Office.HomeInspectorPro.com with your normal Home Inspector Pro user name and and password, click on Subscriptions and make sure you have a HIP Office or Home Inspector Pro Cloud subscription listed. If you do not, then you're still on our old billing platform and need to contact Help@HomeInspectorPro.com and we will help you move over to the new billing system.
2. On the same Subscriptions tab if you see a Home Inspector Pro Desktop subscription, make sure it's listed as a license being allocated to you. If it's not, click the plus (+) icon under Allocate to You?.. Allocate licenses to your employees as well as needed. Anyone that purchased a license in the last year should already be listed, as you have a free upgrade available.
3. If you do not see a Home Inspector Pro Desktop subscription, you can purchase the Home Inspector Pro 6 Upgrade from the Subscriptions tab. Use coupon code HIP6MAGIC to save $50 on the cost of the upgrade. This is valid for the next month!
4. Go to https://www.homeinspectorpro.com.. Click Login in the top-right of the page. Log in with your Home Inspector Pro user name and password. Once logged in (or if you're already logged in), click on your name, then go to Downloads to find Home Inspector Pro 6 for Windows (the upgrade for macOS will be available shortly).
5. If you need help, click the Live Help Icon in the bottom-right of our website, email Help@HomeInspectorPro.com, or give us a call (888-750-4777). Please be patient as we expect a large influx of requests.
Check out all the amazing new features here: https://help.homeinspectorpro.com/support/solutions/articles/66000475800-home-inspector-pro-6-0-changelog
We have uploaded a few new video Tutorials but have a lot more coming over the next week. You can find these in the Home Inspector Pro Desktop Tutorials section of the web site.