These instructions cover how to link to a sample report (or other PDF document) on your Home Inspector Pro hosted WordPress site.
First, you will need to upload the PDF to the site.
- From the Dashboard, click on Add New under the Media section.
- Drag and drop the report PDF into the Drop Files Here section. Your file will then be uploaded to the site.
- Click on Edit on the right side of the page.
- Highlight the File URL text, then right-click and select Copy.
- Go to the page to edit, click on the Page Builder icon at the top of the page.
- In the Page Builder, hover your mouse over the section where the link will appear.
- Click the Wrench icon.
- If the text for your link does not already exist, type the text in the body, then highlight the text. Otherwise, highlight the text to use as the link to the PDF.
- Click on the Link icon.
- Right-click in the link field, then Paste the link into field.
- Click the Blue arrow.
- Click Save in the lower-right corner.
- Click Done in the upper-right corner.
- Click Publish.