Once the master installation has been loaded for the new user, you will need to load the user's license. Before following these steps, save the .enc file (usually titled CompanyInfo.enc) e-mailed by Home Inspector Pro Support to the local computer (such as to the Downloads folder or the Desktop). These instructions can be used to load the users license for a new installation, or for loading a new annual employee license. We'll assume the license has been saved to the Desktop for our instructions.
- Launch the Home Inspector Pro program from icon on the Desktop. (If prompted to allow the program to launch, click Yes)
- Click on Load License.
- When prompted to select the license to load, click on the folder that contains the Home Inspector Pro license file (CompanyInfo.enc).
- Select the license file, then click Open.
- The user will then be taken to the Company Information screen. Fill out the inspectors information on this screen. The License # field is the state or association assigned ID number. The user can manually fill out this field, or they can blank out the field. If the License # field, or any other field, is blank, this field will not appear on the report.
- Close out of the Home Inspector Pro program. When prompted to Save the Client Inspection, click No. The program will then close.
- Re-launch the Home Inspector Pro program from the Home Inspector Pro 5 icon on the Desktop.
If the license is properly loaded, the user will be taken directly to the Client Info screen.