For the issue of the program saying 'Zipping Files' when uploading on an Android device, it's possible to delete the file that is causing the problem. To resolve this issue, you can follow these steps:
To do this, use the FX File Explorer application. Install the following program on your Android device, go into the Google Play Store and search for FX File Explorer (or clicking on the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx&hl=en_US)
Once installed, follow these steps:
- Open the FX File Explorer application on your device.
- Tap on Main Storage.
- From the list of folders listed, find the com.homeinspectorpro.mobile folder.
- Tap on the Inspections folder.
- Tap on the folder for the inspection that you were previously trying to upload when it locked up.
- Tap and hold your finger on the file "Inspection.zip" until it is checked.
*IMPORTANT* - Do NOT select the actual folder with the name of your inspection (such as 123_Main_St_02-28-14). Tap on this folder, then select the Inspection.zip file within this folder. Deleting the inspection folder itself (ie 123_Main_St_02-28-14) will cause the inspection to be lost and unable to be recovered. The Inspection.zip file will be recreated the next time you try to upload.
- Once the file is checked, tap on the Delete icon.