The easiest way to deliver a report is by using the HIP Office system, ISN or the HIP Cloud. Sometimes though you may wish to forward a PDF copy of the report to someone manually.
By default your inspection reports are stored in in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Inspector Pro\ on Windows at /Documents/Home Inspector Pro folder on Mac
To send your report to your client, you can manually attach the report to an e-mail.
To do this:
1. Go into your e-mail client (Windows Live, Gmail, Yahoo, etc).
2. Compose (or Create) a new e-mail and start a new e-mail like you normally would.
3. Click on the button to Attach File (usually has a paperclip icon), a window will open to choose a file.
4. Click on Desktop on the left side of the window.
5. On the Desktop, click on the shortcut to your Client Reports folder in your Home Inspector Pro folder. Double-click on the shortcut. You'll now be able to see your inspection reports.
6. Find your inspection report, then click Open.
Your attachment will now appear attached to the e-mail. Follow the same procedure for completing and sending the e-mail to your client.